Control unit equipped with a 4G modem that performs the function of complete manual and automatic control of an irrigation motor pump unit either locally or remotely via APP or SMS.
AUTOMATIC CONTROL UNIT FOR MANAGEMENT AND PROTECTION OF IRRIGATION MOTOR PUMP
It is possible to make manual or automatic regulation of the engine speed and thus the adjustment of the pump irrigation water pressure, provided the diesel has either an actuator connected to the throttle rod or is equipped with an electronic control unit (ECU). With the CEM-190EM, one can start and stop the motor pump automatically by external contact. Irrigation pressure can be programmed, which the control unit will keep constant during the working period of the motor pump. All engine and pump protections are always active, and in case of an alarm the CEM-190EM takes appropriate action, even stopping the motor pump if necessary. It is also possible to temporarily override the pump protections with its simple button. Also equipped with an emergency mushroom push button on its front. Its graphic display allows easy management of all functions (timer and various time settings, alarms and pre-alarms, values to be programmed, etc.).
Everything is designed to have the best ease of use and maximum reliability.
- Full protection of diesel engine and irrigation pump.
- Manual and automatic adjustment of diesel speed.
- Manual and automatic adjustment of irrigation water pressure.
- Manual and automatic start and stop (from external contact).
- Water pump cavitation management.
- External flowmeter management.
- Irrigation water flow management.
- Maximum flexibility with programmable inputs and outputs.
- Single control unit for all types of mechanical and electronic motors (Stage V).
- Pump priming management.
- Possible motor/pump clutch management.
- Possible management of fault history, even remotely.
- Full remote control via web platform, browser and App.
|NO CAN BUS
|Engines without engine ECU
|SAE J1939 GENERIC
|Generic engine with ECU compliant with standard SAE J1939
|JOHN DEERE 4000, 6000
|Scania Stage 3 variable speed engines
|Engines equipped with control units EMR2, EMR3
|NEF45, NEF67, CURSOR
|VM R756 IE3
|JCB DIESEL MAX
|FPT STAGE V
|FPT F34, F36, N45, N67 family engines
|Doosan D18, D24, D34 engines