We are looking for the figure of an embedded FIRMWARE developer to be placed in the PARMA technical office. The work consists of developing firmware / software for new products and updating existing products.
The ideal candidate is a graduate in Electronic Engineering who has gained experience in software / firmware development.
· Excellent knowledge of C / C ++
· Good knowledge of electronic circuitry
· Good knowledge of the circuit communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART ...
· Knowledge of protocols: USB, RS-232, RS-485, ETHERNET, CAN BUS
· Experience in microcontroller programming
· Familiarity with: oscilloscope, tester, function generator, protocol analyzer, etc ...
Complete the profile:
· Knowledge of 32bit ARM processors
· Knowledge of written and spoken English
For applications send an updated CV with a brief description to the following E-MAIL